CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

What to type?

I never know what to post any more. I sit here at the computer waiting for something to come to mind and most of the time nothing ever does. Hence the reason I don't post very often. Let alone the time, I have none! I still don't know what to say.
The only real exciting news is that I've recently read my friends book that she wrote and it is awesome and I can't wait for the revision so I can read it again. I'll be one of the first with a personally autographed copy when it gets published. And I know that that run on sentence up there is probably going to drive her crazy mad. Hehehehe!!!!!!

1 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Yay! And I personally can't wait for you to read it! I'm holding off sending you revisions I have right now ... but I'll be good. Have to wait for at least Calista to read it... (cleared throat). Calista??? You done yet???? Have you even started?