CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

I'm Alive

Okay, so I know it's been a while but I have a good reason. I've been busy. I've been sick and so has Jonny and Jeff. But we're all better or getting better now. Anyway, life is still going well for me and my family. I've started a family blog now so I won't be talking to much about them on this blog now. So if you want to hear more about them then feel free to follow the link to my family blog called The Lambert Zoo, it's riot.
So not much to post this time other than I'm still alive and well. And I'll try to post more often now. Oh, Michelle you should call me I got a few hours on the computer today and I know you know what that means!! Calista you should call me too, because I haven't talked to you for a while and I miss you!!
P.S. I love Sundays. It's a great refresher day to prepare you for the new week to come. And a time to help me revive my enthusiasm for my church callings. Sundays Rock!!!

1 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

I love you, Heather! And yes, I know what you meant by getting a few hours. Tehehehe. Now read that last chapter!